Sri Lankan Visa
Depending on the purpose of your travel to Portugal, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside there permanently, you will have to apply for a different Portuguese Schengen Visa, accordingly.
General required documents for a Portuguese Visa Application:
- Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Portugal Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Portuguese Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Portugal and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Portugal and itinerary
- Hotel and flight ticket reservations (if applicable)
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay
Things to do in Colombo
Once known as Serendib, Sri Lanka still lives upto this name by being a cost effective paradise island. Visitors are instantly embraced by the warmth of the country and swept by the serenity Sri Lanka holidays provide.
Sri Lanka has so many experiences to offer and the bliss is that you can decide on the type of experience you seek. Time comes to a standstill as you immerse yourself in the country’s history, seaside, wildlife or trek through the green plains in the upcountry region. Whether you are just looking to just relax in the sun and get the perfect tan or if you are looking for some action such as surfing, diving or jet skiing, Sri Lanka has much to offer with its world renowned best beaches. Find your blissful moment in Sri Lanka, the wonder of Asia.
Colombo is the commercial and business center of Sri Lanka located on the west cost. The city blends together with old colonial type buildings, high-rise commercial buildings and hotels. It is filled with shopping malls, airline offices bazaars and interesting tourist attractions. Some of the finest structures built during the colonial times are still preserved in one part of the City.
Apart from being a rich and active hub, Colombo is a city of immense promise. There are so many things to do during your visit in Colombo. Shopping in Colombo is multifaceted, offering you the unique opportunity of purchasing, be it fresh fruit, clothing of world renowned brands, handicraft etc, etc. Sri Lanka has the widest range of precious stones among the world’s gem producing countries. What’s more. Sri Lanka naturally has a tradition in jewelry making, so you can bring your gems to life.